Categories

Friday, March 22, 2013

Untamed: Running Wild, Living Free

ThreadSence's spring lookbook is filled with festival fashion that embodies all free-spirited girls. From beautiful skirts paired with crochet tanks to lovely bohemian accessories, this lookbook will appeal to all bohemian goddesses. Set in the beautiful open country, the shoot makes me want to ride on a horse in wide open fields, with my hair blowing in the wind, but too bad I don't know how to ride horses...oh well. After seeing these long flowy skirts illuminated by the hazy sun, I am dying for summer to come so I can pull out my faded high waisted shorts and dainty floral dresses. Ahhhh summer needs to come sooner!! Until then I can just stare at these lovely sun streaked photos and dream about summer.



























(Via Threadsence.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment