Categories

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tigers and Crocodiles and Apes! Oh My!




shirt from forever 21; jacket thrifted; headwrap urban outfitters;
studded gold bracelet urban outfitters
Excuse my novice photo shoot. I'm new to this whole blog world (or as people like to call it blogosphere but that word quite annoys me) and I don't have a professional photographer (hmm maybe I should send my mom to some classes but she didn't do that bad of a job haha).I wanted the main focal point to be my shirt, so I paired my tiger shirt with black jeggings and a neutral colored jacket. To give the outfit the finishing touches I added a gold studded bracelet, long necklace, and a gold headwrap. I put the combat boots to give the outfit more of an edge. Throughout the whole day, I had the "The Eye of the Tiger" stuck in my head and then I thought of Rocky ( which put me in a pretty good mood). I brought this shirt not only because its totally awesome (duh!) but it reminded me of Christopher Kane's collaboration with Topshop in 2009. The collection was full of rebelliousness with fierce crocodile tops and black leather dresses. In that same year, he included dresses with frightening, but totally rad, ape images in his own collection in 2009.  









No comments:

Post a Comment